Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Just comb your hair
You shouldn't worry about Despair
Despair is a strange disease
I think it happens even to trees

AK Ramanujam

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the poem needs to be credited to AK Ramanujam !

5:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Day and Night

Only the day is up-to-date
Even in ancient times
night
was ancient.

--AKR

12:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM IMPRESSED

I can hear the well greased throb
of your chromium motorcycle mind
bullworked into maleness
revving into action
as you peel cliches like bananas
I am impressed.

I can hear the menacing ripple,
the steely bulge
of your biceps
as you clinch your argument
with sleek after-shaved assurance
I am impressed.

I can hear he pages
of yesterday's newspaper
flapping noisily, emptily,
between your legs.
I am impressed.

-- Arundhati Subramaniam

3:41 pm  
Blogger nr said...

:)

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home