Saturday, July 23, 2005

!!!!


You scored as Postmodernist.

Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist


81%

Cultural Creative


56%

Existentialist


56%

Modernist


38%

Materialist


31%

Idealist


31%

Romanticist


31%

Fundamentalist


25%


What Is Your World View?



....................

ne,
maybe I should send this to VP, hmm?
What if our documentary didn't do it, this one'll surely give him a fit! Imagine. This is like an instant jelly mould, ready 'solution'. He'll be jobless...!


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, cultural-creative, apparently. it says i shy away from organised religion, but am kinda spiritual all the same.
hmm...

-n.

9:04 am  
Blogger nr said...

@Tech
Thank You.

10:54 am  
Blogger madatadam said...

hey i scored as post-modernist+cultural creative frm tech's blog but only cultural creative frm here :D.. cool blog this u have.. a strong audio-visual (moving squares of reality) motif i perceive and nice poetry :-)

2:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You scored as Cultural Creative.



Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

75%
Modernist

63%
Postmodernist

56%
Materialist

50%
Romanticist

38%
Idealist

31%
Existentialist

25%
Fundamentalist

25%

?!

5:33 am  
Blogger nr said...

@madatadam,
Thanks for dropping by,glad that you liked it.

10:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd love to see VP jobless!!! try sending it to him and he will mention it in his class.

interesting posts.

I can't believe the news today
I can't close my eyes and make it go away

U2, Sunday, Bloody Sunday

7:09 pm  
Blogger nr said...

Anonynous,
Now, I think I should send it to him. Never knew he was so popular! :)

Anyways, I really want to know who you are.

11:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take a guess nr.

VP is very popular and he has been teaching for more than 15 years in diff parts of the world.

and i think its time for him to retire.........

9:19 pm  
Blogger nr said...

I have exhausted all the possibilities, with no luck. So, who IS this..?

12:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home