Tuesday, March 14, 2006

heights of narcissism...

WARNING! Not for the dyed-in-wool cynics.

Here I am. This is me.
I was moping all over the place.
Dammit, I have every right to sulk! And by-god, sulk I will.
Then again, like he said, whom am I trying to convince.?!
No, this is not macro-economic rationalisation. Just a simple weighing-pluses-and-minuses..
I am 22. Just 22. 22! and nothing to my credit? Still, I am just 22.
I love. I am loved.
I work, earn every single rupee I spend now. Empowered? Yes.
I listen, learn and enjoy. ( Not necessarily the MTV way, though)
I made some bad choices. I had some good accidents.
I was...am opinionated. I stand corrected.
OK. So things went another way. Big deal? No, I will not trivialise. Yet, its over.
Now?
I know there are good people and then there are people who do go good.
I learnt the hard way. I love yesterday. But, thats just what it is ... yesterday.
I will still cry, still have insecurities, and still wonder at the insensitivity and abject thoughtlessness.
I will, still, smile.
Yeah, smile.
So, heres to the fictioneer!
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home